GHI One Health Center-India
The UW-Madison Global Health Institute (GHI) joined campus partners in India for a Badger Utsav Sunday, February 5, 2023, to celebrate Badgers Building a Better World. GHI was joined by both Dr. Krishna Ella, who is a GHI Board of Visitors Member as well as Co-founder & Executive Chairman of Bharat Biotech and Co-founder of the Ella Foundation, and his his wife, Suchitra Ella, who is Co-founder and Managing Director of Bharat Biotech and also Co-founder of the Ella Foundation.
Registration open for annual Fish-Harnack Lecture
Shannon Speed will present "Rethinking Violence Against Indigenous Women
Through a Lens of Human Rights" on April 17 for the Mildred-Fish Harnack Human Rights and Democracy Lecture. Learn more and register!
Around the world in a single event
More than 525 students from 27 Wisconsin high schools gathered recently at UW–Madison for Languages of the World Day, an event hosted by the UW Language Institute. Throughout the day, students attended presentations and interacted with different world languages and cultures. With more than 50 presenters representing various languages, the students had lots of opportunities to connect and learn in new ways.
Preventing the Next Pandemic
Viruses are everywhere: from the air we breathe to the pets and wildlife around us. But where some see only a potential threat to human health, Jennifer Golden sees the possibility of scientific breakthroughs. Golden, an associate …March 17, 2023
IRIS NRC welcomes Foreign Service Officer Lachlyn Soper as International Visiting Practitioner in Residence, March 20-24
UW-Madison’s Institute for Regional and International Studies National Resource Center is delighted to welcome Foreign Service Officer Lachlyn Soper to campus as its Spring 2023 International Visiting Practitioner in Residence. Lachlyn Soper is a diplomat …March 17, 2023
Alum Leads a Global Alliance for Digital Theraputics
After a long day, it might feel therapeutic to spend some time scrolling through your cellphone. But with the advent of new technologies, your cellphone might soon be pivotal to clinically validated therapeutics. Megan Coder …March 13, 2023
- More posts
- April 3Study Abroad in England: University of LeedsVirtual Info Session9:30 AM, Online
- April 3Peace Corps Recruiting OfficeOpen Office Hours10:00 AM, 200 B Bascom Hall
Also offered online
- April 3Global Whiteness as Epistemic ColonialityUnintended Reverberations of Education Reforms in South Korea, 1945 to the Present2:00 PM, 220 Teacher Education
- April 3A Multilingual Oral History ProjectLanguage Collaboratory: A Professional Development Series for Language Educators3:30 PM, Online
- April 3Italian Film Festival USA of MadisonApril 3-5, 20235:30 PM, Marquee Cinema, Union South