Fulbright Info for Grad Students

Don’t forget the upcoming information session about two Fulbright programs open to graduate students. The Fulbright US student program can fund MA, pre-diss, and PhD research. The Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) program funds dissertation research in area studies and modern foreign language.

There will also be an information session specifically on the Fulbright-Hays DDRA technical review and how to use it when preparing a proposal.

Both programs are federally funded and have US citizenship requirements.

Fulbright information
Tuesday, February 5
336 Ingraham Hall

Fulbright-Hays DDRA technical review session
Monday, February 11
336 Ingraham Hall

If you are interested in learning more about the programs, but can’t attend a session, please contact Dr. Erin Crawley for an appointment