Fulbright Information for Graduate Students

Dr. Erin Crawley will hold information sessions for GRADUATE STUDENTS who are interested in doing graduate research abroad. The sessions will focus on two Fulbright programs: Fulbright US student program (MA or PhD research) and the Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) program. We will be discussing the types of projects abroad that can be funded and the application process. To be eligible for the Fulbright US Student program you must be a US citizen. Applicants to the Fulbright-Hays DDRA you must be a US citizen or permanent resident.

There are two identical information sessions:

Wednesday, January 23
4:00-5:00 PM
336 Ingraham Hall


Tuesday, February 5
336 Ingraham Hall

If you are interested in learning more about the programs, but can’t attend a session, please contact Dr. Erin Crawley for an appointment.