Info session on Fulbright US student and Fulbright-Hays DDRA programs for Grad Students

Thursday, December 4
3:00-4:00 PM
336 Ingraham Hall

Dr. Erin Crawley will hold an information session for GRADUATE STUDENTS who are interested in doing graduate research abroad. The session will introduce two Fulbright programs: the Fulbright US Student Program (MA or PhD research) and the Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) program. We will discuss the types of projects abroad that can be funded and the application processes for both competitions.

To be eligible for the Fulbright US Student program you must be a US citizen. Applicants to the Fulbright-Hays DDRA you must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
Fulbright US Student Program
Fulbright-Hays DDRA Program